Thursday, January 28, 2010

I told you he didn't want to write cursive.

For those of you who are a friend of mine on facebook - do you remember a while back when I had a status update about my son being on the verge of tears because his teacher told him that they had to write cursive for the rest of the year? Well, like me, he internalizes, and vents through his writing. Behold, a graded assignment that I found while cleaning out his backpack this weekend.


This kid cracks. me. up. But, as is often the case, it gets better. I found another letter. And let me just say, before you read it, that I have never said these things before (although I agree on most counts, whole-heartedly).

Maybe it's because he's my kid - but I laugh, out loud, every time I read this.

Everyone, have a great day!! :)

1 comment:

Peabody said...

Walmart does always smell. :)