Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my beautiful sister

Most of my friends and family now know that my sister was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. That's right - the thing that could never happen to our family, did. My younger sister who takes better care of herself than anyone I know is now in a battle that none of us was anticipating.

Clearly I've struggled keeping up with this blog - but this new development in my family's story is likely going to cause a seismic shift in my priorities. Hopefully that means doing more of what feeds my soul - one of those things being writing.

I've started a new blog dedicated solely to this journey. Of course it's from my perspective, and for the record, it was only made public with my sister's blessing. Although, she did have a little something to do with the name.

http://www.mysisterisawesome.blogspot.com/

No comments: