Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blogging with care

For those few who are actually reading this regularly (Larry), I did indeed remove my last post. Although I did get permission (and a good laugh) from some other moms after the fact, I have since decided that I want to make it a personal policy of sorts that I only write about my family and post photos of my own kiddos, keeping all other references as general as possible. Some other folks may not be as cool as they were...

Those of you who know me well know that I am prone to serious fits of insecurity and doubt, and that's what's happened to me with all this social media business. A blessing or a curse? I love sharing what I write, but I want to be responsible in the knowledge that absolutely anyone can read it.

A fancy way to say that I'm only going to exploit my own children and husband.

Olivia finishes kindergarten today, joining her brothers in full-fledged summer vacation bliss. No homework, staying up a little later at night, summer camp all day (they complain, but come home talking about how much fun they've had). I'm still recovering from a crazy but very, very fun Memorial Day weekend...so remind me to come back and tell you the story of Olivia and the jalapeno peppers.

No comments: